Each year, MiSST hosts a summer residential with students from across our partner schools.
The residency aims to:
· Provide an intensive music residential that will have a positive impact on musical learning
· Increase the confidence of young leaders to take on responsibilities in music and / or the wider school / community
· Improve team work, resilience, stamina and self-discipline
The impact of previous residencies demonstrated
· Students who attend make on average twice as much musical progress as their peers, 6 months late
· Increased engagement in music and other learning when back in school
These residentials have been held at some of the UK's most prestigious schools, such as Radley College in Oxfordshire, and Gresham's in Holt, Norfolk.
Watch the video here